HOT SPRINGS AURORA VIEWING DREAM
Our Chena Hot Springs / Northern Lights Alaska Tours begin right at your Fairbanks hotel, so you don’t need to plan how to get to us and you will save additional taxi costs.
Only 60 miles from Fairbanks, this world renowned resort offers an afternoon of rest and relaxation in the historical location discovered by natives and early miners.
Enjoy the mineral hot springs in a beautiful natural setting and experience the dancing of the northern lights.
Enjoy fine dining, Rustic Bar, and Café
The world’s largest year-round ice museum and bar is your first stop at the hot springs. Created from over 1,000 tons of ice and snow the ice museum contains spectacular ice carvings for your enjoyment.
- 4:15PM to 5PM Free guest pickup.
- 5 PM to 5:30PM Leave for Hot Springs
- 6PM to 6:30PM Arrival
- 7PM Ice Museum/Ice Bar Tour
- 8PM Meet back at the Aurora Café where we will be waiting with pool passes
- 8PM to 11PM This your time to do what you would like to do! Get drinks at the bar, relax in the hot springs, shop in the gift shops, eat at the restaurant, or view the aurora from the Aurora viewing station.
- 11:15PM Meet back at the tour coach and departure
- 11:30 PM Stop at Aurora pull out to take pictures if Aurora is out.
- 12 to 12:45 Arrival back in Fairbanks
Food and beverages are available for purchase at the restaurant.
* seeing the aurora is not guaranteed